Music & Healthcare Communities
- Dublin’s Paediatric Hospitals Music Residencies
- Musical Memories – Live high quality professional concerts & workshops in Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Libraries during the Bealtaine Festival.
Education & Outreach
- Meet the Composer – Fun interactive workshops for families and primary school students on the lives of the great composers
- Pop-up Classics – Lunchtime and Coffee Concerts in the heart of communities
Musician in Healthcare Training
- Training Notes – Training courses and mentoring opportunities for Musicians and Healthcare Professionals
Kids’ Classics workshops and concerts are tailored to meet the age and needs of your group. We provide:
- School Music Workshops
- Paediatric and General Hospital Ward visits
- Festival Family Workshops/Concerts
- Training for Musicians in Healthcare
Kids’ Classics workshops in the Primary School/Hospital Schoolrooms incorporate the main strands of the music curriculum including listening, responding, performing and composing.